Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 1 May 2011

Me is Me..Don't like it..? Get lost dear.. ^o^

 Annyeong.. ^^
My name is Nurul Athirah Shahida..
My new anime name is Miyuki Namida..
Miyuki means for "deep snow silence"
Meanwhile Namida means for "tear"
I can be a good friend..
But....!! I'm also can be the evil friend if my friend stab me from the back.. *make evil face*

Hahaha~~
I'm still single..and I'm still not ready to in a relationship with anyone..
Maybe I will search for my prince 3 years later... :)
My prince should be a dentist or a doctor..

My main problem is my addicted to k-pop getting worse..!! ^o^
I don't need any medicine..hahaha.. LOL~!!


I really hate someone that want to know everything that I do!!
I'm already found one person like this..
Urghhh!! 
I feel like want to kill that person..!!!

Mianhae..
GTG now... ^^
*bow*



 
 

0 respond :):