Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 6 May 2011

Waeyo I'm so sensitive?!

Annyeong.. ^^
I don't know wae I can't sleep.. = =
So,I turn on the tv and searching for any interesting story or movie..
Suddenly.... I saw 1 story tittle that make me interested with it..
The name of that story is "I'm the lagend"
For your information,it's not english story but korean... ^o^ (love it!)
Can't wait for 2nd episode.. ^^
That story make me cry...!
I can't stop crying for a few minutes..
The story was so sad.. :(
You don't believe it??!
It's up to you..
Now,I don't wanna sleep..
Don't know what to do else after this.. >o< *thinking*
What should I do...????!!!!
Urghh!
Maybe the best thing is.....go to sleep before omma mad with me.. :)

Bye~~~ ^o^
Annyeong all..
Good night and good morning..
*bow*


0 respond :):