Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 2 May 2011

Lovin You...

I can't sleep tonight....
So,I read a novel...
The novel's tittle is "Lovin You by Haruno Hana"
The novel make me cry...I'm a sensitive person.. :(
The writter of that novel is younger than me but her novel's story was so amazing..!
The part that make me cry is when main male character,Kira got an accident...
And,that time the main female character,Kotomi was so sad..
They're loving each other but their status make them to forgot their feeling..
Kotomi..is a poor person that working as a maid at Kira's house..
Meanwhile,Kira is a famous student at his school and he's also from a rich family..
Although Kira is rich..but he can't chase his dream to be a musician..
He likes to play piano...and he's good in playing piano..
Before this,Kira and Kotomi is a fighting...
But,after Kira meet Kotomi..he can't forget bout her..
All of this because,every girl at his school always chase him and think he's their prince..
But,Kotomi is different..she's so brave to kick Kira's leg and knock his head..
They're starting to get close each other when they spend their time together..
But,it's has an happy ending.. ^^


I'm trying to search the writter's blog..but I didn't found it..
I love that novel so damn..!! ^o^


That's all for now..
I want to continue reading that novel with all my soul..
Bye..
Annyeong... ^^
*bow*


This anime picture is only to describe the story of that novel.. ^^


They're happy as a couple at the end of the story..






Their life as a high school student..


They're really close each other.. :)









 

0 respond :):