Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 2 May 2011

I'm so fucking damn bored...!!!!

Annyeong~~
I'm so bored now...!
Don't know what to do.. = ="
A few minutes ago...I open my friend's fb..
She is just like copy & paste human..
Since last year she being like this..
I can't do anything because she is my friend... = ="
I'm so happy because I'm not too close with her anymore.. Hahahaha~~ *evil laugh*
Sometimes she likes to show off what she have to me and some of her friend.. *i don't care bout it*
Everyday she will tell me about her boyfriend..
Sheez..
To me all stories bout her boyfriend just like "dammit story"
WTF!!!! Urghh...!
Her bad habit is...she likes to sleep when exam's time especially english paper.. LOL....!! X)
I've try to change her habit...but I can't..
Her sleeping's power too high..!!
I'm just a weak human...hahahaha...

That's all for this time...
I don't know what else to say..
Sayonara... ^^




















0 respond :):