Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 28 August 2011

My heart not belongs to you now..

Annyeong.. :'(
Now,aQ dlm mood sdeyh..sob..sob..
aQ rse dye da xpduli kt aQ da..
or..mybe dye sbnrnyer anggap aQ niey just sbg friend.. :(
Ouh..tidakkkk!!!! aQ xleyh trime sume niey..!!

The most beautiful lie in the world, Goodbye..goodbye,
The word I spit out even though it rips my heart apart, Goodbye..goodbye ,
It means ‘Good’ bye ,it’s word that make no sense,
As much as I loved, as much as I believed, it hurts  that much
I hate you so much, I’m so sad that it hurts it hurts,
This is separation, there’s no way it can be good, but still goodbye,
Goodbye, even though I hate you, you’re my love,
The first person that taught me love,
The lie of a man that sends you away,
Goodbye goodbye
Your body heat that only I felt, Goodbye goodbye,
Your lips that I kissed, goodbye goodbye,
I’m so helpless, but still for you,
The word as a man, goodbye goodbye,
Hold you with all my strength for one last time and goodbye goodbye,
Like a stretching tape, I mutter heavily, be happy goodbye,
Goodbye, meet a good person, goodbye,
I endure the breakup scenes in those predictable dramas,
The word is goodbye, in the end you get stolen by someone else,
Our love is thrown away like a kid that lost his parents,
This separation is your and my fault,
We are sinner against love,
Don’t cry, silly. I’m really okay,
I’ll live and be happy whatever it takes,
Meeting, love, memories, separation, I was so thankful for that time,
I’ll clench my teeth and send you away,
I’ll forget you whatever it takes,
The heart freezing story we both made,
Goodbye goodbye,
This is the first and last lie for you….



0 respond :):